Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor Elizabeth Potter wedding to Draco Malfoy Or Nicky Charles (small wedding)

3 posters

Go down

Professor Elizabeth Potter wedding to Draco Malfoy Or Nicky Charles (small wedding) Empty Professor Elizabeth Potter wedding to Draco Malfoy Or Nicky Charles (small wedding)

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:28 pm

"I'm glad I'm finally getting married to Elizabeth." Said Draco.

Last edited by Elizabeth_Potter on Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter
Divination professore, Gryffindor student

Back to top Go down

Professor Elizabeth Potter wedding to Draco Malfoy Or Nicky Charles (small wedding) Empty Re: Professor Elizabeth Potter wedding to Draco Malfoy Or Nicky Charles (small wedding)

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:06 pm

Elizabeth said to her girlfriends, "The day has come to me... but why am I crying?"
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Professor Elizabeth Potter wedding to Draco Malfoy Or Nicky Charles (small wedding) Empty Re: Professor Elizabeth Potter wedding to Draco Malfoy Or Nicky Charles (small wedding)

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Aminia, George and Raine all walk into the chaple, walking up to Beth they each give her a hug "how do you feel?" Mia asked
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Head of Hufflepuff, Transfiguration teacher, Nurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Serina Black Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:10 pm

Wow i'm so glad for you and draco to.
Serina Black
Serina Black
hufflepuff student

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:12 pm

"I'm crying, Mia."
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:14 pm

"It will al be okay, But why are you crying so much? Beth what's wrong?" She though Beth had a hint of saddness in her eyes.
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:15 pm

"I'm just afriad like loin who is learning to be brave."
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:17 pm

"I know" Mia said with a smile "It will all be okay thoug!"
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:19 pm

"If my father was alive, he would be walking with me but my grandfather Harry will." I said to Aminia.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:23 pm

"I'm sorry I know you want him here But Hp will be good!"
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:24 pm

"Mia, I want you to walk beside me too"
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:33 pm

Aminia looked at Eliabeth in shock "I'd love too!"
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:26 pm

I smiled at Aminia.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:37 pm

I walk down the line with my grandfather Harry and Aminia. Something was feeling wrong but I didn't show it, I was getting married to Draco for god snakes. Snakes? Did I just say snakes? God I am marrying a slytherin in blood. I see my little boy Daryl sitting down with his adoption parents. No, I can't let Draco see him but too late Draco has.

I look at the person who was marrying us was the Pope of Rome. As he said, "Who gives this bride to Draco Malfoy?"
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:49 pm

Harry and I both stood up and said "we do!" Aminia could tell that Elizabet was trying to had her fear but she wasnt doing a good job at it, I could tell she was worried about something.
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:01 pm

Aminia and Harry let me go to Draco hand. I see Draco smiling back at me and I was smiling back at him. I knew Harry and Hannah face as tears were coming down. Nicky was still looking at me...

The Pope of Rome said, "Who objects these two people that they shall not marry or forever hold your peace?"

I knew Hannah would say this but she didn't.

"I object" Said Nicky Charles.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:13 pm

"I object too." Said Hannah.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:14 pm

Aminia had a slight smile, she exchanged looks with harry. We knew that she loved Nicky but she also loved Draco but we didnt know what to do.
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:25 pm

"Nicky why are you doing this?" Elizabeth asked him.

"I love you with all my life, don't go marrying off to the person who raped you 7 years ago... And again I save you." Nicky said to Elizabeth.

"Oh Nicky... I love you too... The day you saved me I had fallen for you." Elizabeth said.

"Elizabeth, are you going with this?" Draco said.

"Draco, I know you were playing games with me but you can't just marry me because I haven't told you about our son which I should have told you but I was afraid like loin but now I am brave in my heart as a loin." Said Elizabeth.

"Do we have a wedding or not?" The Pope asked.

"Elizabeth Potter, will you marry me?" Nicky asked Elizabeth.

"Yes, yes I will." Said Elizabeth.

"Look like a wedding is still on for Elizabeth Potter and Nicky Charles." The Pope said.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:36 pm

Aminia and harry gave each other a small high five, where noone could see.
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:45 pm

"Do you Nicky Charles take Elizabeth Potter as your wife?" The Pope asked.

"Yes, with all my heart the truly belongs." Nicky said.

"Do you Elizabeth Potter take Nicky Charles as your husband?" The Pope asked.

"Yes, where I must follow my heart to his." Elizabeth said.

"You may kiss the bride." The Pope said.

Nicky and Elizabeth finally kiss again and they were married!!!
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:49 am

You want to know what happens to Draco? He is probbley going back to Serina or not. He is proudly accepted the wedding of Nicky Charles and Elizabeth Potter... He will still get to see Elizabeth son Daryl since Elizabeth is now married and happy in love with Nicky. You can't have two husbands at once, must be at different times.

Elizabeth (Potter) Charles and Nicky Charles are both now married and will not do honeymoon because Nicky has to leave soon with the packs while Elizabeth teach at Hogwarts. Hannah must be so happy now.

Professor Elizabeth Potter wedding to Draco Malfoy Or Nicky Charles (small wedding) Newcho10

Nicky Charles and Elizabeth (Potter) Charles
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down