Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff*

+4
Elizabeth_Potter
Darnell_Krum
lovierboy4ever
Aminia (Black) Weasley
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff* Empty Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff*

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:59 pm

http://hogwartsmagicschool.darkbb.com
Hello, I'm professor Weasley, I am also the Headmistress and I have two Deputy Headmistress Professor Lupin and professor Potter. You all may know who my cousin is, Sirius Black, And My mother Bellatrix Black. After the battle with Voldemort, my mom went to Harry potter and begged for forgiveness. She realized she was in the wrong, after killing her cousin it hit her, and she realized she had fought for the wrong side.

Bellatrix Lestrange (But she changed it to Black when Rodolphus Lestrange *her husband* died) He died in Azkaban, and then married Igor Karkaroff and then about three years later had me!

I know a lot of people don't believe that she turned good But Harry Potter my Godfather does and they have become close.

If you want to know more about me please just ask and if I feel it is an appropriate question I will answer it truthfully. Please do not be scared to ask.

If you have any questions or concerns my office is always open if you need to talk or if you need help or have questions on transfigurations homework. Please do not be afraid to come in!

Also, this is where you will turn in your home work. Late and early assignments will be PM ed to me. Late assignments will lose you 5 house points each day it is late So please NO LATE WORK!! *ESPICALLY YOU HUFFLEPUFFS!!!*
Thank you,
Professor Black! Very Happy

Last edited by Aminia (Black) Weasley on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Head of Hufflepuff, Transfiguration teacher, Nurse

Back to top Go down

Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff* Empty Paper on me and Family tree, and bealtrix

Post  lovierboy4ever Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:34 pm

I come from a long history of wizards and witches. my family will not deal with half blood or mud bloods. I was lucky to be alowed to come because my family thought I might learn something more then what they could teach me, even though it goes against everything we have done because your school allows half bloods and mud blood into such a respected school. My parents are both Pure blood, my mother is Aura Dartayous and my father's name is Draken Dartayous. We don't do insest but my family blood is very old and coming back from the beginnings of the dark ages.

So to list my family tree would take to long.

The opinion of Bealtrix is a traitor and needs to be put to judgment before the dark ones, turning her back on such a respected people. To have such pure blood running through her veins then turning her back on such a legacy. I have nothing of kindness to say to a traitor or pretty much her daughter or whatever!!!

lovierboy4ever
hufflepuff student

Back to top Go down

Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff* Empty Re: Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff*

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:48 pm

DETIONTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff* Empty Re: Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff*

Post  Darnell_Krum Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:54 pm

My name is Darnell Krum and I'm 6th year and Durmstrang student. I come from a long history and my father Victor Krum was named Durmstrang champion upon entering his name for the prestigious Triwizard Tournament. He was often viewed with suspicion by his peers due to Durmstrang's reputation for teaching the Dark Arts, while looked upon with admiration for his feats, mainly by giggling Hogwarts girls. Being handsome in the family runs in our blood.... I play for the Bulgarian Quidditch team as a Seeker unlike my father... Soon when Triwizard Tournament come in the next school year I will enter for Durmstrang school... and ask Elizabeth to the yule ball and ask her to marry me...

The opinion of Bealtrix is a good women and I'm glad she changed to the good side.
Darnell_Krum
Darnell_Krum
Gryffindor student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:00 pm

"Thank you Mr. Krum for your insight on my mother! She is a very good women! 80 point to gryffindor"
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell_Krum Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:57 pm

"You're welcome, Professor... I trust your mother is well right?"
Darnell_Krum
Darnell_Krum
Gryffindor student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:07 pm

"She's okay, she just had to go get test done at the hospital but she's fine!"
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell_Krum Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:11 pm

"That is good to hear, Professor... Harry Potter (Elizabeth grandfather) had asked me to give you this letter, Professor Black."

I hand you a letter.
Darnell_Krum
Darnell_Krum
Gryffindor student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:22 pm

Professor Black took the letter, "I shall read it after class! Thank you Mr. Krum."
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell_Krum Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:26 pm

Professor Black reads the letter....

Dear Aminia Black,

I hope everything is quite well for the past week and I know you did a prefect job on your first day of teaching because my lovely granddaughter told me you were doing prefect! I know your mother did some testing at the hospital and she is going to have her death eater mark remove soon. But pray for your mother she will survive the surgey. I trust you are in good health.

Much love your godfather

Harry James Potter

P.S.

Please tell me how my granddaughter is doing at Hogwarts, I hope she hasn't got in trouble since she been with Mr. Darnell Krum (kissing)...

Please send the letter to Elizabeth my granddaughter and she will send it to me.
Darnell_Krum
Darnell_Krum
Gryffindor student

Back to top Go down

Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff* Empty I NEED TO SEE MR. KRUM AND MS. POTTER IN MY OFFICE ASAP!!!!

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:18 pm

Aminia sent out a student to tell mr. krum and ms. potter that she needed to see them.
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff* Empty Waiting

Post  lovierboy4ever Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:21 pm

Walking to the office door and waited for the professor to return to her office so he could serve out his detention.

lovierboy4ever
hufflepuff student

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:08 pm

Wish to see me?
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter
Divination professore, Gryffindor student

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell_Krum Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:24 pm

Wish to see me?
Darnell_Krum
Darnell_Krum
Gryffindor student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:41 pm

"I was told that something happend in the comman room? Mrs. Potter your Grandfather asked me to keep him in formed about you two. Now I know what took place in the Gryffindor comman room and you have two chocies. You can have a night of detintion or I can tell your parents. Now Ms. Potter I know your grandfather wont like what I have to say and Neither will your father Mr. Krum! Decide on what you want to do, and let me know!" Aminia said as she walked out the door to give them time to think about their punishment!
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell_Krum Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:24 pm

I would rather take detintion.
Darnell_Krum
Darnell_Krum
Gryffindor student

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:14 pm

I would take detintion.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff* Empty hello

Post  pepper2sanne Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:15 am

hello,
I was there in the common room... nothing really happened, if you ask me! I already took 20 points from Gryffindor and they promised me they wouldn't do it again.
If I (or someone) else see them again, I said I was going to inform the headmaster.
pepper2sanne
pepper2sanne
Care of Magical Creatures professore, Ravenclaw student

http://sintparker02.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:43 am

I walked in Professor Black office and give my grandfather Harry Potter her letter. Then I went out.

Aminia,

I'm doing quite well... George is doing very well. I'm quite happy to see him happy since his first wife died but you came and cheared him up. I never seen him so badly happy. He miss you so much as he loves you. Your mother surgey went well and she will be coming to visit you some time soon when the Qudditon games begin. I hope to see you play and my granddaughter play on the same team. I saw my granddaughter report for her fly class and she wrote this for you...

"My great uncle George is getting marry to Aminia Black. And my grandfather is Aminia godfather. I love to play qudditch because it runs in my family of the Potters and the Weasleys and Malfoys family. I'm not afriad of flying at all. I love to play seeker because I was well learned by my own grandfather and he also helped Aminia learn too. She is family and she is related to the Weasleys in some way by a Potter. Dorea Black is the black family tree and she is Aminia great-great aunt and Dorea got married to Charlus Potter. Cedrella Black was a cousin of Aminia grandparents Cygnus Black & Druella Rosier. Cedrella name was disowned for marrying a blood traitor, Septimus Weasley (Who are Arthur Weasley parents). But Aminia can still marry George the son of Arthur Weasley."

I am quite proud of her but I am also still proud of you, my goddaughter.

Much Love from your godfather

Harry Potter

P.S.

I know about Darnell troubles in the Gryffindor common room without letting anyone know that I knew about it. Give her a different partner in your class, please.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:32 pm

As Aminia was talking to Elizabeth and Darnell she heard a slight knock on the door, she went to open it when chills went down her spine, she didn't know what it was about this boy but he scared her, "Mr. Dartayous, I suppose you ar here for your detintion?" she asked when she saw who it was, he was in hufflepuff but with the way he acted she thought he belonged in slytherin "I want you to write lines, 100 times 'I will not show off' " she said while turning back to the other two students "I will let this go this one time, but Ms. Potter next time I will have to tell your grandfather and goes for you Mr. Krum I will have to talk to your father! Now off you two go, I have things I have to attend to." she spoke while opening the door.
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:43 pm

Dear Mia,

Your mother is very well healing and she been better she say. Any news about Qudditich?

Much Love from your Godfather

H.P.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Potter Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:12 pm

I walked into Proffessor Black's office and sat down "Hello professor
Haley Potter
Haley Potter
Ravenclaw student

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Potter Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:21 pm

I walked in and sat down waiting
Haley Potter
Haley Potter
Ravenclaw student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:27 pm

"What the Hell do you think you were doing"
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Potter Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:36 pm

"umm, making out" i said, acting like a smartass
Haley Potter
Haley Potter
Ravenclaw student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next