Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying Class

+2
ToriMalfoy
Ariel Evans
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Flying Class Empty Flying Class

Post  Ariel Evans Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:07 am

Come to class here
Ariel Evans
Ariel Evans
Vise Headmistress, flying professore

Back to top Go down

Flying Class Empty class

Post  ToriMalfoy Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:21 am

i want to be in class here!
ToriMalfoy
ToriMalfoy
Charms professore, slytherin student

Back to top Go down

Flying Class Empty Re: Flying Class

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:19 pm

I can't wait to see how class is going to be.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter
Divination professore, Gryffindor student

Back to top Go down

Flying Class Empty class

Post  ToriMalfoy Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:11 pm

im here for class!
ToriMalfoy
ToriMalfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:23 am

I went outside where the brooms were and waited for the others to arrive and waited for Professor to come before I dare touch a broom.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Flying Class Empty class

Post  ToriMalfoy Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:58 am

i walked up to where the brooms were and looked at elizabeth and said," where'd the teacher go?"
ToriMalfoy
ToriMalfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:59 am

"I think she be here soon, some how..." I said to Victorie.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Flying Class Empty class

Post  ToriMalfoy Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:15 am

"alright, i'm so exited i really want to get on a broom! and by the way my name is Victoria, but it's ok." i said, laughing a bit.
ToriMalfoy
ToriMalfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:16 am

"Ok, Victoria..." I smiled and also asked a question, "So, how are you related to Draco Malfoy?"
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Flying Class Empty class

Post  ToriMalfoy Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:19 am

"it's ok," i said smiling," how am i related to Draco you ask? i'm his sister, his non-famous sister..."
ToriMalfoy
ToriMalfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:24 am

"Well, you famous to me now..." I said...
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Flying Class Empty class

Post  ToriMalfoy Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:27 am

"awww, thank you!"i said," draco never really talks about me... he can get mean at some points, i think everyone knows that. but he can be nice too..."
ToriMalfoy
ToriMalfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:29 am

"Would you like to know about my family history? How I am related to Harry Potter?" I asked.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Flying Class Empty hi

Post  Synova Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:31 am

sorry bout this but im new what do i do here
Synova
Synova
Slytherin student

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:32 am

Oh we been waiting for you in Divination class but you can hang out here... You can do role playing like you are really at Hogwarts.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Flying Class Empty hi

Post  ToriMalfoy Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:34 am

hi synova! well Helen, the person who runs this site hasn't been on for a while but when she does come on she'll tell you what house you're in. by the looks of it on the sorting hat, you'll be in slytherin with me!
ToriMalfoy
ToriMalfoy

Back to top Go down

Flying Class Empty sure

Post  ToriMalfoy Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:37 am

EPotter wrote:"Would you like to know about my family history? How I am related to Harry Potter?" I asked.

Sure, that has to be interesting!
ToriMalfoy
ToriMalfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:42 am

My name is Elizabeth Potter, I'm in 5th year Gryffindor student and I'm well known as the granddaughter of Harry Potter "The Boy who Lived" by his son James Potter II and by accident by his own sister Lily Potter II. It was a quite a shame when James II got my mother as his own sister Lily II pregnant at 17. My mother was 17 still at Hogwarts in her last year and my father was 20 at the time which makes him 3 years older than his own sister and he just started working as an Auror. Her news of being pregnant was the worse news to my grandfather Harry when Lily II came home for Christmas and to tell the whole family her news and everyone expected and thought she was going to tell the whole family that she got accepted for the job as a Healer but that was one of her news but the 2nd news was about her being pregnant.

She told the whole family this, "Father, Mother, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins I have some news to tell you all... I got a letter two months ago that I'm accepted to be a Healer-" There was a stop from her talking because Uncle Albus (who two years older) and Cousin Rose Weasley Malfoy (She just married Scorpius Malfoy and you won’t believe how my great-uncle Ron was just madness) came up to my mother Lily II and said "I knew you would make it." But Rose began to notice that my mother was not smiling and she ask, "What is wrong, Lily?" And Victorie (Weasley) Lupin (She is already married to Ted Lupin) came up and said, "Yes, what is wrong, cousin?" And Ted Lupin whispers into my mother ear, “Lily, you can do it… I’m here to help you like I promised…” Everyone started at my mother for a long movement.

This was the hardest thing my mother has ever said in her whole life, "I'm pregnant..." James II was shocked too because he didn't think Lily II was going to tell the whole family that he did it and so he ran outside as quick as he could. Ted Lupin the son of Remus Lupin knew about how I got pregnant because he is the one that was with James II that day I got pregnant. Harry said to his daughter, “What do you mean you are pregnant???” Her brother Albus also said after him, “And who got you pregnant?” Lily II answered both of their questions, “When James and Ted came to visit and see me play Quidditch (She is a seeker on Gryffindor team) and we won game that day against the Slytherin Team… Gryffindor tower had a party that night and James & Ted were invited to join since they signed the guest pass and they were welcome to stay for the night. James got drunk and I had a few drinks but not many that James had so many… James came up to my room (my mother Lily II was Gryffindor head girl since she was a 7th year) and there was no one else around… I don’t think I can finish this Ted…” My mother started to cry a little.

Victorie asked her husband Ted a question, “What do you know of this?” It took Ted a long movement to answer, “I found James in bed with Lily. While I was trying to find James to tell him that it was time to go home. I woke him up and it also woke Lily up in fear… And I asked James what has he done? He was fully getting a head hurt from the party… We all talk about it because I could feel the child growing in Lily for the first time...” Harry said in a serious matter, “Where is James?” Harry and James were in a hug fight about James mistakes. This is what my mother only heard her father saying this to James, “You going to have to marry your own sister!!! But how can you do this, son? You are my first born and this is mistake you are going to make and it is going to be for the rest of your life! ”

My father was not forgiven for his mistake by my grandfather Harry until the day of my birth. My mother was heavy pregnant at her Hogwarts gradate and she give birth to me within a month later on July 31st, which my birthday is also known as my grandfather Harry Potter birthday. On the day of my birth my grandfather forgave my father for his mistake. According to my grandfather, he told James II and Lily II that they must marry in order to protect my life as their child. My parents got married on October 31st when I was only 3 months old and my Uncle Albus Potter and Ted Lupin was their best man. "They were a lovely couple and I can't wait to see your brother or sister one day." My Uncle Albus Potter said when I was 7 years old while he was telling me about my parents wedding.

My grandfather Harry Potter had raised me since I was born because my mother Lily Potter II was just getting her job as a Healer at full time. At first I thought my grandfather was my father because he is the one who is always home since my grandmother died when I was 3. My mother is always at St Mungo 24 hours and 7 days beside she gets a longer vacation to be with the family or take me to Bulgaria to visit Victor Krum. My mother is very much friends with him since she first met him at her Quidditch game in her 5th year where Gryffindor still won. I know they been writing to each other ever since. Victor has a son name Darrell Krum who is a year older than me and he is handsome. Did you know when I was 8 years old Darrell whispers this in my ear, “Whenever the Yule Ball come up at Hogwarts I want to ask you… Only you I would ask…”

Well now it is my 5th year at Hogwarts at 2nd semester and by this year at Christmas his school the Durmstrangs and Beauxbatons are coming for the Triwizard Tournament that will come when the school year begins again then it will be my 6th year and I will be 16 but he will be 17th and will be able to do Triwizard Tournament. But I will not be able to because I’m not 17 yet. Darrell and I write to each other everyday and visit each other every summer.

After Hogwarts I want to become an Auror like my father and his father before him and I know Darrell Krum is going to ask me to marry him because he told me he would.

My great-grandparents are James Potter I & Lily (Evans) Potter I and Arthur Weasley & Molly (Prewett) Weasley.

My grandparents are Harry Potter and Ginny (Weasley) Potter.

My parents are James Potter II & Lily Potter II.

My godfather is Ted Lupin.

My great-uncles are Bill (His real name is William), Charlie (He never married), Percy, Fred (Died a long time ago), George and Ronald Weasley.

My great-aunts are Fleur Dalacour, Audrey (Her last name before she married is not known), Angelina Johnson and Hermione Granger.
My uncle is Albus Potter. My aunt is but I don’t have aunt unless my uncle Albus marries.

My parents’ cousins are Victorie, Dominique, Louis (Did not get married), Molly (Became a Nun), Lucy, Fred, Roxanne, Rose and Hugo Weasley and some Dursleys first cousins.

My cousins are Victor & Rosie Lupin (Victorie and Ted Lupin children), Danielle Weasley (Dominique child), Fred III & George II (They are twins and are Fred II children), Daisy & Daniel Woods (Roxanne children), Tom & Kate Menus (They are Lucy children), Kris Malfoy (He is a hottie) & Marie Malfoy (They are Rose & Scorpius Malfoy children) and lastly Loren & Draco Weasley (Hugo children).

I was born after Kris was born on June 10th so I was born in July on 31st and that makes him a month older than me.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Flying Class Empty class

Post  ToriMalfoy Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:49 am

goodness gracious! I don't have a story like that. mines kinda of boring, i was born as an accedent after my father and mother(lucious and Narcissa Malfoy) got a little too drunk on firewhiskey...I'm 4 years younger than Draco but he's been an ok brother to me... but he's family and i love him... when i learned my parents were deatheaters that just really got me down... the only reason im in slytherin is b/c of my blood...not that i don't like slytherin or anything...
ToriMalfoy
ToriMalfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:52 am

Wow, I had to give my information to my Transfiguration teacher because it was my homework about me and my family history.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Flying Class Empty class

Post  ToriMalfoy Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:56 am

"oh, that's why you had it ready, i thought to myself how could you write something like that in 2 minutes!" i said to you.
ToriMalfoy
ToriMalfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:00 am

"I wrote early this mourning. For 2 hours and to make it look right."
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Flying Class Empty wow

Post  ToriMalfoy Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:02 am

WOW!!!
ToriMalfoy
ToriMalfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:03 am

Maybe you could start working on yours for Transfiguration homework, if you are in the class.
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Flying Class Empty class

Post  ToriMalfoy Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:05 am

yeah, i'll start working on it l8ter... i need to go now, my brothers want me(my REAL brothers, not Draco lol)...
ToriMalfoy
ToriMalfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next