Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff*

+4
Elizabeth_Potter
Darnell_Krum
lovierboy4ever
Aminia (Black) Weasley
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff* - Page 2 Empty Re: Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff*

Post  marie Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:59 pm

i need hanna right now she has detion with me i nthe forset
marie
marie
Head of Slytherin, Potions professor, Nurse

Back to top Go down

Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff* - Page 2 Empty Re: Professor Black/Weasley's Office, *Transfiguration and Head of HufflePuff*

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:07 pm

"Well, you know what happens, look at what position you are in now! you and Mr. Malfy will not be alowed to be to tagather if you get caught again! You are to surve a weeks detention and, You are now at riske of loseing the babys because you are caring 6 of them. Eery time you have intorcorse you get pragnante again! I'm sorry professor, but I'm talking to her right now, but I will send her over as soon as she's done here!"
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Head of Hufflepuff, Transfiguration teacher, Nurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Potter Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:16 pm

"omg! first, that's not fair drake didn't get a week's detention!! second I know i'm carrying 6 children now, and third, you have no right to tell me that i will not be able to see my Fiance"
Haley Potter
Haley Potter
Ravenclaw student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:24 pm

"Ms Potter I do hav a right if you want to stay at Hogwarts! I can go to Professor Helen and she will deal with you, and what Professor Potter does with Mr.Malfoy is not my concern! But depending on how many hours you serve I will only give you two days!"
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel_of_Darkness Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:50 am

Angel was bored so she went into Professor Black's office with an evil grin. Angel took out her wand and waved it around to make all the papers scatter across the floor and opened all the drawers. Then on the wall she wrote 'Slytherin's Rule Angel then left silently.
Angel_of_Darkness
Angel_of_Darkness
Slytherin student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:00 am

Professor Weasley was siting there at her chair under her Godfathers cloak so Angel didn't know she was there! "Angel I need to See you in my Office NOW!!"
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel_of_Darkness Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:03 am

Angel heard that Professor Black (Or Weasley whatever) wanted her so she walked to her office. "You wanted to see me, Professor?"
Angel_of_Darkness
Angel_of_Darkness
Slytherin student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:11 am

"Why did you destroy my office?"
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel_of_Darkness Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:14 am

"I didn't." Angel tried to act innocent. "What makes you think I did it?"
Angel_of_Darkness
Angel_of_Darkness
Slytherin student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:16 am

"I was sitting right here the whole time Angel, So don' lie."
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel_of_Darkness Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:18 am

"You were not!" Angel quickly covered her mouth when she realized that she gave herself away.
Angel_of_Darkness
Angel_of_Darkness
Slytherin student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:22 am

"Just because you can't see some one doesn't mean they are not there. And besides you just gave your self away!"
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel_of_Darkness Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:25 am

"Ok, so I'm caught." Angel smiled. "But it was fun."
Angel_of_Darkness
Angel_of_Darkness
Slytherin student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:35 am

"I hope it was because you just lost your house 100 points! You may go now!"
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel_of_Darkness Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:43 am

"You're no fun Professor." The Angel headed out of the office and mumbled a few words as she left.
Angel_of_Darkness
Angel_of_Darkness
Slytherin student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Sat May 10, 2008 2:40 pm

I created a new site, if you want to join then click here.

http://dumbledoresarmy.aforumfree.com
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2