Muggle Studies

Go down

Muggle Studies

Post  citygirlchi on Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:23 am

Calliope walked into her classroom, instantly feeling the magical drain. She got out a box, put her own wand in, and then pulled out a speaker. She grabbed her I-pod and plugged it in, going automatically to her classical music playlist, humming along with Beethoven as she waited for her students, whoever they may be, to arrive.
citygirlchi
Muggle studies professore, Ravenclaw student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muggle Studies

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley on Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:31 am

Aminia was walking to her muggle studies class when she heard some strange but yet beautiful music out in the hall. She followed the music and realised it brought her to where she need to be, she opened the door and noticed only the professor was in the class "Hello Professor" she said cheerfully, the music was very cheery. and she took her seat in the back of the class.
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Head of Hufflepuff, Transfiguration teacher, Nurse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  citygirlchi on Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:48 am

"Hey!" Calliope was startled out of her daze, but smiled. "When a few more people get here, we can start the lesson officially. In the mean while, take out some parchment and list all the forms of muggle music you know. If you don't know any, that's fine. You don't have to. After that, I guess you can do whatever as long as you don't leave."

She walked over to her I-pod and switched to loud angry classical, for a change. She loved the crescendo more than anything.
citygirlchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell_Krum on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:08 pm

I can't be in this class professor... my father will kill me...
Darnell_Krum
Gryffindor student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  citygirlchi on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:20 pm

"Why? I see no reason for hostility. You yourself aren't a muggle are you?"
citygirlchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:20 pm

Aminia pulled out the partchment, quill, and ink and she started writing down then music she knew was muggle,
~country
~jazz
~roack and roll
That was all she knew because she didn't listen to muggle music alot she peffered her kind of music, "Professor, I didn't mean to startle you, I'm sorry" she yelled over the music. She looked up when she heard Darnell Krum's voice "I can't be in this class professor... my father will kill me..." He said. She thought to her self, Victor Krum? Not like muggle studdies? She giggled to her self, He was friends with my aunt after all, Not like muggle studies? She couldn't answer the questions her self so she voiced them "Hey Darnell, why would your dad kill you if you took this class? He IS friends with my aunt after all (harmoni granger ~weasley~). He comes to stay with my mom in I when we go to the muggle world and he seems interested! So why would he kill you?" she asked amused.
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Head of Hufflepuff, Transfiguration teacher, Nurse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darnell_Krum on Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:01 pm

citygirlchi wrote:"Why? I see no reason for hostility. You yourself aren't a muggle are you?"

I like to be friends with muggle but I'm sorry I'm not a muggle, I'm a pure-blood.
Darnell_Krum
Gryffindor student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  citygirlchi on Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:26 pm

"I know, I was kidding! Anyways, if he gets mad, you have full permission to say that I guilt tripped you into it."

She laughed, even though she was trying to sound professional, then changed the music again to her favorite muggle song, Superstar.

"I think we'll start with current music, and one of the most popular versions is Rap or hip-hop. Can anyone tell me anything about rap music?"
citygirlchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down