Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfigurations Class

+4
Ariel Evans
Melody
Elizabeth_Potter
Aminia (Black) Weasley
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Transfigurations Class Empty Transfigurations Class

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:01 pm

You come here thursday for class.

Last edited by nvgurl4ever17 on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Head of Hufflepuff, Transfiguration teacher, Nurse

Back to top Go down

Transfigurations Class Empty Re: Transfigurations Class

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:09 pm

"Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts. Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back. You have been warned."
—Minerva McGonagall

Rules; This class will take place on thursday and last until saterday, I will award points for those of you who do particapate, you will have home work assignments, they will be assgined on thursday and turned in on saterday, you will have one homework assignment a week, Have fun and enjoy the class. I will expect every one to be on their best behavior espically HufflePuff since I am your head of house!

Home Work~
~If there is home work, it will be assigned at both the begining and end of class
~Home Work will be turned in to My office, Unless if it is late or early you will have to PM it to me.
~Home work will be (if there is any) assigned on Thursday and turned in on Saterday.
~You will be awarded 20 house points if you turn it in on time and 40 if you turn it in early, (PM it to me if you turn it in early, with the subject EARLY HOMEWORK and HOUSE)
~Late assignments will lower your grade and lose you 5 points for your house (each day it's late) .

House points~
You will be awarded house points for a number of things,
~Turning in home work on time you get 20 house points
~Turning it in early you will get 40 house points
~Particapating in class will get you 5-15 house points
There will be other house points listed for a number of things.
You can lose house points for misbehaveing (points will very) and late assignments(5 house points each day late) and if you are caught breaking any school rules, also if you are late to class you will lose your house 5 points.

Points possible~ *Per a class!*~
~Home Work~ 20-40 house points
~Test/Quizes~ up too 200 house points (depending on how well you do)
~Extra credit~ up too 100 house points (Depending on what you do)
~Class particapation~5-25 house points
~Giving ideas to what you want to learn~ 1o house points.

If you guys have anything you would like to learn leave it in my office and I will let you know what I can do.

Have a great time and I hope you enjoy Transfigurations!

cyclops

Last edited by nvgurl4ever17 on Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:39 pm

Professor Black, I can't wait for this class to start. But I have one question, are there any rules about how you give homework with name and house?
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter
Divination professore, Gryffindor student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:10 pm

"What do you mean by name and house?"
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:57 am

yes
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:01 am

Aminia couldn't sleep, she had pterodactyls in her stomach, she was nervouse about teaching for the first time, She didn't want her student to think she was dumb and didnt know any thing about the subject! she thought she would start off with an easy assignment. and move her way up to changing Matches into needles!

She was shaking like no other, she tried to set everything up with out shaking but it was impossible. she picked up her wand and flung her wrist in the direction of the black board and the words read;

Transfigurations Class Tt1265934fltt
Transfigurations Class Tt1265938fltt
Transfigurations Class Tt1265936fltt

She then waved the wand over the desks and a pice of partchment appeared. the partchment read;
[b][i] "Hello every one, My name is Aminia Black, You all may know who my cousin is, Sirius Black, And My mother Baltrix Black. After the battle with Voldemort, my mom went to Harry potter and begged for forgiveness. She realized she was in the wrong, after killing her cousin it hit her, and she realized she had fought for the wrong side.

I know alot of people don't belive that she turned good But Harry Potter my Godfather does and they have become close.

I know you all have your opinion about her and and my family so I would LOVE to hear what you have to say, But I love my mom and I grew up in a good family. I also grew up around and with the potter and wesly familys.

I'm 21 years old and this is my first time teaching, I have been out of school for two years but decided to go back to howarts and see what has changed and I am also an Auror just like my mom! Very Happy

If there is anything else you guys would like to know please let me know!
PROFESSOR BLACK!"

Aminia sat in her chair behinde her desk, and put her head in to her hands "Do I have to do this?" she said out loud to herself! She finaly drifted to sleep with her head still in her hands!

Last edited by nvgurl4ever17 on Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:09 am

[b][i][u]~Home Work~
I would like for you guys to write a ONE page essay about your self. Include family history, and what you want to do after HOGWARTS.

~EXTRA CREDIT WORTH 50 HOUSE POINTS~
I know a lot of you have your opinion on my mother and family, I would really like to know what they are!

Professor Black!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:47 am

Where do we turn in our homework? On here? Or your Office?
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elizabeth_Potter Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:38 am

My name is Elizabeth Potter, I'm in 5th year Gryffindor student and I'm well known as the granddaughter of Harry Potter "The Boy who Lived" by his son James Potter II and by accident by his own sister Lily Potter II. It was a quite a shame when James II got my mother as his own sister Lily II pregnant at 17. My mother was 17 still at Hogwarts in her last year and my father was 20 at the time which makes him 3 years older than his own sister and he just started working as an Auror. Her news of being pregnant was the worse news to my grandfather Harry when Lily II came home for Christmas and to tell the whole family her news and everyone expected and thought she was going to tell the whole family that she got accepted for the job as a Healer but that was one of her news but the 2nd news was about her being pregnant.

She told the whole family this, "Father, Mother, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins I have some news to tell you all... I got a letter two months ago that I'm accepted to be a Healer-" There was a stop from her talking because Uncle Albus (who two years older) and Cousin Rose Weasley Malfoy (She just married Scorpius Malfoy and you won’t believe how my great-uncle Ron was just madness) came up to my mother Lily II and said "I knew you would make it." But Rose began to notice that my mother was not smiling and she ask, "What is wrong, Lily?" And Victorie (Weasley) Lupin (She is already married to Ted Lupin) came up and said, "Yes, what is wrong, cousin?" And Ted Lupin whispers into my mother ear, “Lily, you can do it… I’m here to help you like I promised…” Everyone started at my mother for a long movement.

This was the hardest thing my mother has ever said in her whole life, "I'm pregnant..." James II was shocked too because he didn't think Lily II was going to tell the whole family that he did it and so he ran outside as quick as he could. Ted Lupin the son of Remus Lupin knew about how I got pregnant because he is the one that was with James II that day I got pregnant. Harry said to his daughter, “What do you mean you are pregnant???” Her brother Albus also said after him, “And who got you pregnant?” Lily II answered both of their questions, “When James and Ted came to visit and see me play Quidditch (She is a seeker on Gryffindor team) and we won game that day against the Slytherin Team… Gryffindor tower had a party that night and James & Ted were invited to join since they signed the guest pass and they were welcome to stay for the night. James got drunk and I had a few drinks but not many that James had so many… James came up to my room (my mother Lily II was Gryffindor head girl since she was a 7th year) and there was no one else around… I don’t think I can finish this Ted…” My mother started to cry a little.

Victorie asked her husband Ted a question, “What do you know of this?” It took Ted a long movement to answer, “I found James in bed with Lily. While I was trying to find James to tell him that it was time to go home. I woke him up and it also woke Lily up in fear… And I asked James what has he done? He was fully getting a head hurt from the party… We all talk about it because I could feel the child growing in Lily for the first time...” Harry said in a serious matter, “Where is James?” Harry and James were in a hug fight about James mistakes. This is what my mother only heard her father saying this to James, “You going to have to marry your own sister!!! But how can you do this, son? You are my first born and this is mistake you are going to make and it is going to be for the rest of your life! ”

My father was not forgiven for his mistake by my grandfather Harry until the day of my birth. My mother was heavy pregnant at her Hogwarts gradate and she give birth to me within a month later on July 31st, which my birthday is also known as my grandfather Harry Potter birthday. On the day of my birth my grandfather forgave my father for his mistake. According to my grandfather, he told James II and Lily II that they must marry in order to protect my life as their child. My parents got married on October 31st when I was only 3 months old and my Uncle Albus Potter and Ted Lupin was their best man. "They were a lovely couple and I can't wait to see your brother or sister one day." My Uncle Albus Potter said when I was 7 years old while he was telling me about my parents wedding.

My grandfather Harry Potter had raised me since I was born because my mother Lily Potter II was just getting her job as a Healer at full time. At first I thought my grandfather was my father because he is the one who is always home since my grandmother died when I was 3. My mother is always at St Mungo 24 hours and 7 days beside she gets a longer vacation to be with the family or take me to Bulgaria to visit Victor Krum. My mother is very much friends with him since she first met him at her Quidditch game in her 5th year where Gryffindor still won. I know they been writing to each other ever since. Victor has a son name Darrell Krum who is a year older than me and he is handsome. Did you know when I was 8 years old Darrell whispers this in my ear, “Whenever the Yule Ball come up at Hogwarts I want to ask you… Only you I would ask…”

Well now it is my 5th year at Hogwarts at 2nd semester and by this year at Christmas his school the Durmstrangs and Beauxbatons are coming for the Triwizard Tournament that will come when the school year begins again then it will be my 6th year and I will be 16 but he will be 17th and will be able to do Triwizard Tournament. But I will not be able to because I’m not 17 yet. Darrell and I write to each other everyday and visit each other every summer.

After Hogwarts I want to become an Auror like my father and his father before him and I know Darrell Krum is going to ask me to marry him because he told me he would.

My great-grandparents are James Potter I & Lily (Evans) Potter I and Arthur Weasley & Molly (Prewett) Weasley.

My grandparents are Harry Potter and Ginny (Weasley) Potter.

My parents are James Potter II & Lily Potter II.

My godfather is Ted Lupin.

My great-uncles are Bill (His real name is William), Charlie (He never married), Percy, Fred (Died a long time ago), George and Ronald Weasley.

My great-aunts are Fleur Dalacour, Audrey (Her last name before she married is not known), Angelina Johnson and Hermione Granger.

My uncle is Albus Potter. My aunt is but I don’t have aunt unless my uncle Albus marries.

My parents’ cousins are Victorie, Dominique, Louis (Did not get married), Molly (Became a Nun), Lucy, Fred, Roxanne, Rose and Hugo Weasley and some Dursleys first cousins.

My cousins are Victor & Rosie Lupin (Victorie and Ted Lupin children), Danielle Weasley (Dominique child), Fred III & George II (They are twins and are Fred II children), Daisy & Daniel Woods (Roxanne children), Tom & Kate Menus (They are Lucy children), Kris Malfoy (He is a hottie) & Marie Malfoy (They are Rose & Scorpius Malfoy children) and lastly Loren & Draco Weasley (Hugo children).

I was born after Kris was born on June 10th so I was born in July on 31st and that makes him a month older than me.

And by the way my grandfather Harry Potter is very happy that Bellatrix Black turned good after the war with Voldemort. My grandfather sees her every 2 days in each week and they have become good friends. And I proud to say Bellatrick is a good woman but there are still stories about her as a loyal death eater to Lord Voldemort but I like the way she is on the good side now. I trust her of how she wants her life to be good.

My great-uncle George is going to get marry to Professor Aminia Black sometime soon. OH they make a great couple! Ever since George wife died Aminia Black came in his life and George has never been better.

Last edited by EPotter on Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Elizabeth_Potter
Elizabeth_Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:00 am

PLEASE READ THE RULES!! YOU TURN IT IN AT MY OFFICE, UNLESS LATE OR EARLY YOU PM IT TO ME!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT POST ON HERE!!
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:36 pm

Professor black stood in front of the class "can any one tell me what spell we use to turn matches in to needles?" she asked the class!
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:56 pm

Melody raised her hand
Melody
Melody
head of gryffindor, professore of D.A.D.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariel Evans Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:58 pm

I raised my hand, "ummm, Ingeriger??
Ariel Evans
Ariel Evans
Vise Headmistress, flying professore

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:59 pm

"yes Melody?" Professor black said.
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:01 pm

"Is the spell Fera Verto?", asked Melody not sure in her answer
Melody
Melody
head of gryffindor, professore of D.A.D.A.

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Raine Lupin~ Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:05 pm

Raine walked into class quietly and took a seat new the back, hoping the professor didn't know she was late.
~Raine Lupin~
~Raine Lupin~
Gryffindor student

Back to top Go down

Transfigurations Class Empty sorry

Post  Synova Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:21 pm

I stumbled into the class room "Um so sorry I'm late sir i just got sorted into Slytherin then i had to choose my class and have you given the homework yet"
Synova
Synova
Slytherin student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:34 pm

"yes Melody that is corect, 5 points to gryffindor, Ahhh Raine nice of you too Join us, Considering it is the first day of class I will let your lateness go this one time but next time I will take house points from you! This goes to every one else" Aminia said sternly. "Hi Synova, Im Professor Aminia Black, And yes i have given out home work please read the parchment on your desk." She said with a smile.

Last edited by nvgurl4ever17 on Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Raine Lupin~ Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:37 pm

Raine sighed with relief to hear she wasn't in trouble or got points taken away.
~Raine Lupin~
~Raine Lupin~
Gryffindor student

Back to top Go down

Post  Aminia (Black) Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:38 pm

Professor Black waved her wand over the desks, matches appeared next to every one, "I would like for you to please use the spell Melody has kindly given us and for those of you that were late the spell is 'Fera Verto' I would like for you to tuurn the matches into needle." Professor Black spoke.
Aminia (Black) Weasley
Aminia (Black) Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Raine Lupin~ Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:42 pm

"Fera Verto" Raine said as she waved her wand over the match, but nothing happened. "Um Professor, we don't have to get it right the first time do we?"
~Raine Lupin~
~Raine Lupin~
Gryffindor student

Back to top Go down

Post  Synova Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:45 pm

"OK her goes nothing Fero Vertos" as i said it i waved my wand on my match but nothing happened
"Um professor nothing is happening"
Synova
Synova
Slytherin student

Back to top Go down

Post  Ariel Evans Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:47 pm

"Fera Verto" I said as I swished and fliked my wand. Nothing happened but 3 seconds later it blew up in my face. And sent me flying backwards. "Huhmp, Professer I twhink my nose is bwoken" I said as tears of pain streamed down my face. My hair was on fire as well.
Ariel Evans
Ariel Evans
Vise Headmistress, flying professore

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Raine Lupin~ Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:49 pm

"Ah, Ariel." Raine panicked as she ran over to Ariel. "Are you ok? No wait, that was a stupid question. Professor we need help."
~Raine Lupin~
~Raine Lupin~
Gryffindor student

Back to top Go down

Post  Synova Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:53 pm

"Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh. Take her up to the Hospital wing" i screamed
Synova
Synova
Slytherin student

Back to top Go down